WHAT WE OFFER
Specialized services in tune with the needs of your business
You can count on us as your most reliable partner.
Enhance growth by consistently implementing the plan that will be drawn up
Face the Challenges
Prepare properly with our help
Become more competitive and move towards success faster
Implementation of an integrated, modern and innovative Organization, Management & Distribution System of the transport product
The use of new technologies through the development of intelligent systems and telematics made road transport faster, safer for drivers, businessmen, citizens and societies, significantly reduced transport costs increasing profits but also reducing service prices and of products as well as reduced the environmental risks involved in transporting large numbers of passengers and volumes of products.
The company Weblogic in collaboration with the companies Travelsoft and Inforez, following the above logic, proceeded to design and implement an "intelligent" online unified transport and tourism platform which covers all the technological needs of a company or organization that uses buses, both for the internal management and organization as well as for the distribution of its services. The platform created (iBus) works with the Cloud model and uses the latest technological developments such as intelligent algorithms that use artificial intelligence so that:
A) To support:
• Intelligent and optimal management of routes and pricing of passengers and goods
• Issuing and managing an electronic ticket either for single or connected and multiple routes.
• To support any means of electronic distribution (B2C, B2B, GDS, MarketPlaces, Ticket issuing machine, etc.).
B) To interface with:
• Third generation intelligent passenger and freight transport systems Connected systems.
• Intelligent data measurement and estimation systems.
C) To allow and facilitate:
• The connection between vehicles managed by the system.
• The connection between vehicles and the infrastructure of the body that has the system.
D) To use:
• Event management models in connected systems.
• Mechanical and computer vision algorithms with third-party connected Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS).
• Non-linear dynamic traffic algorithms for estimating event precursors under traffic congestion./p>
«Acknowledgment: This research has been co‐financed by the European Regional Development Fund of the European Union and Greek national funds through the Operational Program Competitiveness, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, under the call RESEARCH – CREATE – INNOVATE (project code:T2EDK-00345)»
Find out about active programs as well as past business support programs
Find out more
We offer a wide range of services to our clients
Preparation of studies for the inclusion of businesses and businesses in state and inter-European grant programs
Designing business plans and forecasting goals and future actions of an organization
Elaboration of feasibility and viability studies for the evaluation of investment projects and plans
Conducting research in order to analyze the needs and competitive advantages of the market
Staff training in management and technology issues by conducting seminars
Development of research programs aimed at the implementation of new technological software products
+30 25511 81093
Mazaraki 9, Alexandroupolis, 68100